The TRIO Scholars Program offers the following services:
Individualized One on One meetings:
- Each TRIO Scholar is assigned a personal guide that scholars meet with once a quarter.
- Counselors offer a safe space where students are able to discuss a range of topics from schedule of classes, changing major, academic probation, research opportunities, graduate school preparation, as well as personal support.
- Academic, Professional Development, Wellness and Financial Literacy Focus
- Every winter quarter, TRIO Scholars Students will be provided with a hands-on FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Workshop administered by the Financial Aid office in which participants will be able to successfully complete their FAFSA forms accurately and on-time.
- Senior Seminar Series
- Graduate School Preparation
- Tutoring is offered in a range of subjects:
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Each TRIO Scholar is offered a peer mentor. Peer mentors provide general support, community building opportunities, community service, socials and more!
Additional Program Benefits:
For being in the program, participants will have access to these benefits throughout their academic career (up to 6 years).
- Free Printing
- Book Loan Program
- LARC Scholarships
- Career Assessment
- Graduate School Focus Class
- The course is designed with juniors and seniors in mind.
- Summer Graduate School Trip